Oh hell yeah, it was one of the best years!!! but 2007 is kicking off pretty alright haha
2. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
WENT TO COLLEGE!!! WHOA!
3. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I haven't made new years resolutions in a looong time. i need to set more realistic goals like don't gain the freshman 15 hahaha
4. What was your favorite moment of the year?
I definitely can't pick one moment. like art honor society stuff, basketball, going to italy, graduating, prom, sleep overs, drunk parties, first night at college, there's just too many to pick from!!!
5. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
high school ending, but right now its not so bad, actually i dont miss it at all hahah
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A good relationship and its already kicking off perfectly well :-D
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Graduation most definitely, that was a great day to remember
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
not failing my first semester at college hahaha
9. What was your biggest failure?
not studying enough hahaha
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I was sick with a sore throat and hacking cough for the first two months of college haha
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
haha my parents, they had to go through a huge ordeal to see their eldest and first go off to college
12. Did you breakup with anyone in 2006?
13. Did you make any new friends in 2006?
haha yes, i made 60 of them lol. i looooove college!
14. Did you travel outside of the U.S. in 2006?
Sure did, went to ITALY!!! AHA!
15. How many different states did you travel to in 2006?
at least like 5 i think
16. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2006?
17. Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Yeah. I didn't see my family enough.
18. What was your favorite movie you saw in 2006?
oh wow, i cant remember most of the movies i saw over the year, i dont think i went to may of them. well i did like tokyo drift, devil wears prada and pirates 2 was good :D
19. What was your favorite song?
You Know My Name- Chris Cornell
20. What was your favorite album?
I don't think I bought one CD in 2006 haha ahoy piraaaate!
21. Favorite TV show?
Family Guy or That 70s Show
22. What was the best book you read?
23. How many concerts did you see in 2006?
GREEN DAY! my one and only concert haha
24. What was the funniest moment of 2006?
Theres just way too may to count. But there have been a few pissers
25. What did you want and get?
Someone to care for.
26. What's one thing you wished happened in 2006?
Nothing. Whatever happened, happened!
27. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
eh, not really...
28. How much money did you spend in 2006?
haha, i think i'd pass out if i really knew...
29. Where did most of your money go?
Going out and doing things to get out of the house and clothes
30. What was the best thing you bought?
My Italy trip :D
31. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2006?
I don't think before I speak, and i regret that sometimes. SOMETIMES.
32. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006, what would it be?
The Italy Trip, most definitely
33. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My personality change and finally anchoring it down haha
34. What song will always remind you of 2006?
35. Compared to this time last year, are you...
wow, im a loooot happier this year, even though i was probably happy last year. but im happier now i bet. lol
36. What do you wish you'd done more of?
studying and being less lazy and lose a few more pounds lol
37. What do you wish you'd done less of?
wishing time by
38. How will you be spending Christmas?
Was with tha fam, mom, dad, brother. first time alone in ten freakin years. it was bliss.
39. Did you fall in love in 2006?
love is just so strong...
40. How many one-night stands?
um, three i think.
41. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
the big 18, spent it with some of the best of friends :D and got hammered haha
42. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
more money hahahahaha, what, im not greed ;-P
43. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
abercrombie, hollister, a&e. yeah, thats why i have noooo money.
44. What kept you sane?
nothing, i'm already insane
45. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
46. Who was the best new person you met?
probably my roommate, she kinda makes my life haha
47. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
you only live once, so do as much as you can while you can do it :D
48. What are your plans for 2007?
success is all im shooting for in 2007 :D
49. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Definitely have to go with the whole james bond theme here because it was pretty damn awesome:
Arm yourself because no-one else here will save you
The odds will betray you
And I will replace you
You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you
Are you willing to die?
The coldest blood runs through my veins
You know my name
oh 2006 how i will miss you.